Copyright Information and Terms of Service
We welcome your use of Plantipedia®. Please note, however, that your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the following terms. “You” and “your” as used here refer to each individual user of this website. “We” and related pronouns refer to whoever may from time to time be the owner(s) of Plantipedia.
1. Intellectual Property of this Website. Copyright, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights in the contents of the Plantipedia website, www.plantipedia.com, throughout the world are the exclusive property of Arabella S. Dane. Plantipedia® is a U.S. registered trademark.
2. Permitted Uses of this Website. You may, subject to the limitations set forth below:
- make searches of this site;
- view, print, or temporarily store one copy of a limited amount of material from this site on an ad hoc basis; and
- download search results to your hard disk or to a CD-ROM or other digital storage medium, solely for your own personal use.
All material you obtain as above must be solely for use that is either personal and non-commercial, or connected with your work for a nonprofit horticultural organization. In no event may material downloaded from Plantipedia be sold or otherwise reproduced, distributed, or displayed commercially.
The above limitations do not apply to third-party material reached by links from the Plantipedia site. Such material is subject to whatever terms and conditions govern use of the linked site.
3. Prohibited Uses. You may not:
- Download substantial portions of the content of this site.
- Conduct automated searching or downloading, by use of scripted searches, robots, spiders, crawlers, or otherwise;
- make password-protected content of this site available to any third party, whether by telephone link, password sharing, permitting access through your computer, or by other similar or dissimilar means or arrangements.
6. Copyright Infringement Claims. Anyone who believes that content available on Plantipedia infringes any right he or she may have under copyright law may send a notice pursuant to Section 512 of the United States Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512. Such notice should be sent to:
Arabella S. Dane
P.O. Box 711
Center Harbor, NH 03226-0711
Please note: the notice must conform to the requirements of 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3).
- We have made and will make good faith efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on this site. However, we do not warrant completeness or accuracy, and do not warrant that your use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the results obtained will be useful or will satisfy your requirements.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the content of the Plantipedia website and any use thereof.
- We also expressly disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to websites linked to the Plantipedia website, or to which the Plantipedia website is linked. Your access to and use of such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, is solely at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for reliance, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind arising from the use of materials on this website.